Besucher

Montag, 13. Juni 2011

Feri Johanda

Dear Family,

Hello, my name is Feri Johanda, but you can call me Feri. I’m 18 years old. I’m an open-minded and independent man. I’m willing to learn new things. My hobbies are reading books, singing, drawing, make a handicraft, traveling etc.

In Jakarta, I have a nice small family. I live with my father, Mr. Djauhari, and my mother, Mrs. Djauhari, and my older brother (23 years old), name is Dian. My father is 52 years old and a very hard-working person. He is worked as an employee in one of private company in Jakarta. My father is a very strict person, even though he is a kind man and loves his family very much. My mother is 45 years old and she is a housewife. She has many activities such cooking, making friends, and exercising. In my family, I’m very close to my mother, maybe because I am the youngest boy in my family. My brother is an employee and he works for a private company in Jakarta as a Marketing Officer. He is a very responsible youngman and quiet protective to his parents.

Ok, that’s about my family. I am fresh graduate of Senior High School Student majoring on science. I was an active student. I had many activities at school such as member of School Organization and a Red Cross teenager. I have many achievements from this activities and I have many friends. At home I like helping my mother and take care of my nephew after school. I like playing with my nephew. She is 7 years old. Interacting with children gives some challenge on me. It motivated me to be more patient in many ways and sometimes it forced me to think like their mind. But it doesn’t mean that I’m childish. For me, it’s like a training to do empathy. The empathy helped to build a better warm relationship. If you ask why I want to become an Au-pair now, well, it because I do love children besides experiencing new experience and explore my self.

I’m a lovely and warm person. I am interested in learning about different countries and cultures. It helps me to learn how to socialize with people from different background and cultures (Europe, and especially Germany). After I finish the Au-pair’s contract, I will be looking for any possibilities for studying in a university abroad. I really want to take Architecture as my major. I hope the Host Family can support me to continue my study in Germany.

Best regards,

Feri



======================================================
Wie erhalten Sie die Bewerbungsunterlagen dieses Aupairs?
=====================================================

Wenn Sie an der Bewerbung von Feri Johanda Interesse haben, dann senden Sie bitte das ausgefüllte Kontaktformular für Familien. Wir werden uns dann umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.


http://www.trafficzap.com/exchange/index.php?rid=77452

Keine Kommentare: