Besucher

Donnerstag, 1. April 2010

Aupair 12: Ce Mulya Rizky Anugrah



========BEREITS RESERVIERT AB 25.05.2010=========

Dear Family ,

Hello . My name is Ce Mulya Rizki Anugrah , but you can call me Kiki . I was born in the town of Sukabumi , May 26th , 1989 . I graduated from high school in 2007. Currently , I was in college majoring in accounting University of Padjadjaran. I’m willing to learn new things. My hobbies are Basketball , play the game, traveling , read books, go to the cinema and I love sports.

I am the youngest member in the family. My father is Ce Mulyana SA. He retired in 1999 in Bank Rakyat Indonesia . My mother is R.C Sunarsih and she was a housewife. I really love and admire them. They are the most important and encouraging to me to be better again , I had three brothers named Ce Mulya Sembada ( 39 years old), he worked an drivers of public transportation and Ce Mulya Gumelar ( 38 years old), he worked at Bank Danamon and Ce Mulya Doni Ridwan ( 36 years old), he entrepreneurs, and two sisters named Ce Mulya Ginanjarsari ( 40 years old ) , she was a housewife like my mother and Ce Mulya Nita Kejora ( 35 years old ) , she worked at Factory Outlet. I have 9 nephews and I love them . Now I lived with my father, my mother , my older sister and husband and my nephew.

`I've been caring for my nephews when their parents work outside the city for ten months. I ate together, played with him, replacing him clothes, accompany her until she fell asleep, drove into the school and of course we're happy to play together, especially playing soccer. Now I live together nephew beloved me and we always play ball every weekend.


I consider myself worthy to be a good candidate Au Pair because I’m young , energetic , hardworking , love children , and motivated by people who believe that I could do something useful to people I have work for. I would like to add my insight, to meet people from other countries. I’m a dynamic person and interested in learning about different countries dan cultures. It help me to learn how to socialize with people from different background and cultures (Europe, and especially Germany).


Warmest regards,


Ce Mulya Rizky








http://www.trafficzap.com/exchange/index.php?rid=77452

Keine Kommentare: