Besucher

Montag, 13. Juni 2011

Aupair Vega Lidya

Dear Family,

It would be a pleasure to become a big sister to your kids. My name is Vega Lidya, but my friends call me Vega. I'm 24 years old. I live in small city in Depok, Indonesia. I'm the oldest of one sister and I currently live with my family. I have a dog named Fluffy and a cat named Bulbul.

I'm very helpful person, cheerful person and friendly. It would be nice to have family that is very welcoming and can put me at ease.

My hobbies are swimming, reading, traveling, shopping etc. I also love photography, I love taking picture of children because when they smile, laugh, they look like an angel, they are innocence and they are the best entertainer.

I graduated from University of Indonesia, it was majoring Tourism. After I graduated, I have worked as Barista in Starbucks Coffee Company for three months and now I just stay home to study Germany Language.

I wanna become an Aupair because I love children and working with kids! They always full of energy and imagination. Beside that, I love to travel, meet new people, learn about their language and culture and get new experience.
Hopefully we can talk more and see if we would be a good match :). I hope to hear from you and your family.


Best Regards,

Vega Lidya

======================================================
Wie erhalten Sie die Bewerbungsunterlagen dieses Aupairs?
=====================================================

Wenn Sie an der Bewerbung von Vega Lidya Interesse haben, dann senden Sie bitte das ausgefüllte Kontaktformular für Familien. Wir werden uns dann umgehend mit Ihnen in Verbindung setzen.

http://www.trafficzap.com/exchange/index.php?rid=77452

Keine Kommentare: