Besucher

Sonntag, 6. September 2009

Angela Lyvia Indradjaja




Dear Family,

Hello, my name is Angela Lyvia, but you can call me Lyvia. I’m 24 years old. I’m open-minded and independent woman. I’m willing to learn new things. My hobbies are taste new foods, traveling, read books, go to the Cinema (I love Cartoon !!!).

In Jakarta, I have a nice big family. I lived with my father, my younger sister (22 years old), my younger brother (21 years old), and my step-mother. My father is an old man and a very hard-working person. He worked as an employee in one of private company in Jakarta. My father is a very stricht person, even though he’s stricht but my siblings and me still can feel his love. My mother already passed away 7 years ago, because of sickness (brain cancer). So, my father raised us as single parent for few years, until he met a nice beautiful woman, my step-mother. She loves and treat us just like her own children. In my family, I’m very close to my sister, maybe because we’re girls and our age difference isn’t too far. She’s a nice beautiful young lady and work as an education counselor in one of language course company in Jakarta. My brother is a university student and he studied Economy Management. He’s a very responsible Youngman and quiet protective to his older sisters.

Ok, that’s it about my family. Back again to me (My topic :p), before I applied as an Au-pair, I was worked in a Christian international school named Springfield International Curriculum School. On that school, I was worked as a Teacher Assistant for Nursery level (children aged around 2 – 4 years old). I worked there only for a year. I love children ! This is the main reason why I choose a job as a Nursery Teacher and as an Au-pair. I love to interact with children because I always enjoy and had a great time with them. Interact with children give some challenge to myself. It motivated me to be more creative in many ways and sometimes it forced me to think like their mind. But it doesn’t mean that I’m childish. For me, it’s like a training to do empathy. The empathy helped to build a better warm relationship. I was studied Psychology in Jakarta and graduated as Bachelor Degree in Psychology last year. If you ask why I want to become an Au-pair now, well, same reason, because I do love children’s world !

I’m a dynamic person and interested in learning about different countries and cultures. It help me to learn how to socialize with people from different background and cultures (Europe, and especially Germany). So, after I finish the Au-pair’s contract, my plan is to look for any possibilities for taking study abroad.

Best regards,

Lyvia

About my Experience in Jakarta, in Deutsch!

http://www.trafficzap.com/exchange/index.php?rid=77452

Keine Kommentare: